Conditions of Use of www.postitnotesproductions.com (“We, us, our, “PNP”)
1. These terms applicable to all use. Any use by you of this website must be in accordance with the terms and conditions herein.
2. Copyright. PNP claims copyright in all materials present on this website.
3. No warranty. Materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, or noninfringement.
4. Links to other websites. If you use any link on this website to a site of any person other than http://www.postitnotesproductions.com you will leave the http://www.postitnotesproductions.com website. PNP provides such links for convenience only, and PNP is not responsible for the content of, and does not approve or recommend, any linked website.
5. Use of “cookies.” This website may use “cookies” to facilitate the site user’s use of the site. These are “session cookies” and are erased when you close your browser (unless the user clicks the “remember me” box so that the website will remember the user on a later occasion).
6. Disclaimer. The views expressed in the materials on this website are those of PNP only. PNP is not responsible if information on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk. This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. PNP reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time but has no obligation to update any information. In no case shall PNP or its directors and officers be liable for any loss, claim or any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of the website.
7. Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from using the website or its content for: (a) any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in unlawful acts; (c) to infringe PNP’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (d) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage or intimidate; (e) upload or transmit viruses or other types of malicious codes that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality of this website; (f) to spam, phish or pharm; or (f) for any obscene or immoral purpose.
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). PNP is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice (together with the Conditions of Use of PNP Website) summarizes how PNP will process and protect personal information it receives. Reference in this notice to your “personal information” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, you.
PNP sites include this website and other PNP -owned websites and social media handles. To the extent that any of these sites or services have specific privacy notices or terms and conditions, they take precedence over this policy.
Our websites may use “cookies” to facilitate use of the site. For detailed information on the cookies used and the purposes for which they are used, see the “cookies” section in our website’s Conditions of Use. Other personal data from website visitors is voluntarily provided.
PNP controls the information that it collects about you and is responsible for honoring your rights. We process personal data in accordance with the following data protection principles:
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- We collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- We process personal data only where it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing.
- The organisation keeps accurate personal data and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal data is rectified or deleted without delay.
- We keep personal data only for the period necessary for processing.
- We adopt appropriate measures to ensure that personal data is secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We may process the following categories of data about you:
Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website, to administer and protect our business and website. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business.
We may also hold personal data under the following permitted reasons:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract that we have with an individual or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary to ensure compliance with the law
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data undergoing processing upon written request, which will normally be in electronic form unless requested otherwise.
You can see more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
This notice does not create contractual rights or obligations, and may be amended by us at any time, to ensure our ongoing compliance with ‘The General Data Protection Regulations and the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018’.